Kothari Medical Centre provides the latest and the most modern methods of treating the widest variety of skin, hair and nail problems. A team of highly experienced Consultants of the Department of Dermatology provide comprehensive treatment procedures to address all types of dermatological disorders. Treatment for everyday skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, skin allergies, and the most difficult of skin diseases, is done routinely. Certified dermatologists also offer an array of laser and cosmetic services to help people look and feel their best.
- The facility is fully equipped for Skin Punch Biopsies, Electro-cautery etc.
- To provide comprehensive, prompt, courteous, caring, customer-focused and one-stop center care for all Skin Diseases
- Reduce the incidence and prevalence of physical, social and cosmetic morbidity, while improving health status and increasing productivity
- Improving patient involvement and participation in the management of their diseases through health education and counseling
- Train and upgrade the knowledge and expertise of healthcare specialists in Skin, STI etc.
- Reduce waiting time to the minimum
- Deliver all services in a comfortable and client-friendly environment for internal and external patients
- Practice corporate culture values such as teamwork and professionalism in all work processes
Treatments and Procedures
- Acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Management of hair / nail disorders
- Inflammatory skin disorders
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Skin cancers
- Cosmetic procedures
- Cosmetic peels for hyper pigmentation
- Collagen replacement therapy
- Frown lines
- Acne scars
- Cheek depressions
- Vertical lip lines, marionette lines, worry lines
- Crow’s feet, smile lines and face scars
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Post-acne hyper pigmentation
- Photo aging
- Skin resurfacing
- The Dermatology department also treats diseases of the skin & diverse cases like skin rashes due to infections, ringworms, scaly patches due to bacterial, fungal infections and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Daily outpatient clinics provide advice on the diagnosis and management of all general dermatology problems.