The Pulmonary Medicine Department provides top-of-the-line services in the diagnosis and management of various Respiratory Diseases and Sleep Disorders. In-house Doctors specialized in respiratory medicine diagnose and treat conditions affecting the respiratory (breathing) system.
- Asthma, COPD, Pneumonia
- Interstitial Lung Disease, Lung Cancer, Tuberculosis and Sleep Related Breathing Disorders.
- The Department conducts Pulmonary Function Test for comprehensive diagnosis and management of various Respiratory Diseases.
- The Department conducts Pulmonary Function Test for comprehensive lung function testing. Bronchoscopes, with the assistance of C-arm facility, where various complex endobronchial diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are also performed.
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Volumes, Diffusion Studies)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscope (for adult and paediatric patients)
- Noninvasive Ventilation
- Asthma Clinic- comprehensive evaluation and management of Asthma
- COPD and smoking related diseases
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Lung Cancer
- Biopsy of Pleura and Intra Thoracic Masses
- Invasive and Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Respiratory Critical Care
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- The Department of Respiratory Medicine is geared to deal with the whole array of respiratory disorders like Asthma, COPD, Pneumonias, Interstitial Lung diseases, Sleep apnea & Insomnia
- Our motto is to provide personalized care to all our patients round the clock with any types of acute respiratory problems